Are you a Canny Squirrel?

Everything is getting more and more expensive and we are getting worried!
We are going to search out the best deals available and look for ways to make and save you money every single day.
Here at Canny Squirrel we can share our ideas and make sure that we are all better off as a result. Come on in and be a Canny Squirrel today!!!


I never pay full price for anything....well that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean.
We should always be trying to get a better deal on the things we buy and the services we use.
With Loans and Mortgages getting harder and harder to come by, unemployment on the increase and fluctuating fuel and gas prices, every penny counts!

This is the ideal place to share your thrifty tips and help everyone save and make money and become Canny Squirrels.




Custom Search

Monday

Win £20.00 of Itunes Vouchers by 16th August



To help spread the Canny Squirrel word we are running a prize draw between 14th July and 16th August. For every money saving tip or idea you come up with, you will be entered into a prize draw for £20.00 of Itunes vouchers. The draw will take place on 16th August with vouchers being posted to the winning recipient within 2 weeks of the closing date. Canny Squirrel's decision is final!!

Add your tip on to this message or email us at Cannysquirrel@aol.com

Check back to pick up some canny money saving ideas!

3 comments:

The Boys Eat Scotland said...

Leave any tips here!!

Lifethroughdreams said...

I saved up $200 for my vacation this summer easy. How? I make sure to cash half of my paychecks and make a strict list of things I need to buy (food, gas, etc). When I buy something with cash (I try to use cash because I can visualize my spending, rather than plastic where I can't remember how much I have). When I get my change back, the coins do not go back into my purse. I go home and dump all the coins in a jar. pennies, quarters, EVERYTHING. In just a few weeks I had quite a bit saved up!

Anonymous said...

Go to www.freeukstuff.com and get free samples sent straight to your door!
For students, www.studentbeans.com is a fantastic site that tells you about local savings by offering you to print off vouchers, or sign-up for competitions, or just informing you about cheaper ways to do things, such as buying your train tickets from www.thetrainline.com is instantly cheaper! Also, buying your bus tickets from www.megabus.com is significantly cheaper, but it does depend on where you live!